Turnkey event planning services that take the hassle out of planning your corporate event.
When you partner with RH Events for your upcoming event, you guarantee a fun, exciting, and entertaining experience for your guests. No matter the scale or function, whether company picnic, corporate celebration, or employee rewards day with team-building and motivational exercises, RH Events has the experience to ensure your goals are identified and met. Our talented team of expert event planners stands ready to facilitate the best company experience for you and your entire organization. You can rely on our planning experience to uncover all the necessary details to make you stand out and shine.
"The Beauregard high school band helped them with an event today. It was a pleasure to work with them. They did a wonderful job of leading our group and the event went off without a hitch. Hope to work with them again."
"Thank you for another successful hospital week for our staff! You all are awesome!!! Great job, I can't wait till next year."
Our 30 years of experience have helped us shape our successful strategic planning process.
This tried and tested method provides successful results time after time. While fruitful event preparation requires complex analysis and action, the basic outline of our process can be broken down into these eight steps:
1. A project manager is assigned to your team at engagement and serves as liaison throughout the planning process
2. Your project manager conducts a planning interview with your team to understand your goals and any identify challenges for your event
3. Your deposit locks in our team’s engagement and reserves the event date on our calendar
4. Our internal planning team begins meetings to design your event to meet your specifications. Over the course of your event design, our team meets about a dozen times to refine all elements of your experience
5. Your project manager provides regular updates to keep you continually apprised through each stage of design, receiving feedback and input from your planning team
6. Your project manager conducts a site visit with your team to note details that will enhance the guest experience and ensure the proposed layout will succeed
7. We provide a recommended event layout for review
8. Our staff members begin arriving early – at least one day ahead of your event – to take care of any unforeseen circumstances and to oversee the arrival and setup of your event components. When the property is available, your event is ready for guests the night before their arrival.